This policy was updated on 25/5/2018.
Natural Skincare London Limited ("elainel", "We" or "us") takes the privacy of its customer's data very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data after it has been collected from you, or that you provide to us. By visiting www.naturalskincarelondon.co.uk you are accepting consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We collect personal information from you when:
- you visit our website;
- you create an account on our website;
- you make a purchase on our website or via email ;
- you subscribe to our newsletters;
- you sign up for one of our loyalty program;
- you participate in special operations, in particular competitions, customers surveys or market researches;
- you share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #elainel or other hashtags we offer;
- you contact us, in particular when you call or submit a request or a complaint to our Customer Service teams, when you rate or review our products;
Our website are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
The data controller is Natural Skincare London Limited.
We will never pass your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent. All data collected is for our internal use only. We do not have your credit card details and is explained under payment security.
When you browse our site we do not collect any personal information about you.
We collect your personal information when you place an order via our www.naturalskincarelondon.co.uk (website ), sending us an email or registering for our newsletter. If you enter any competition or promotion sponsored by us; information from surveys that we use for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them; communications you send to us, for example submit a comment regarding the Website, and details of your visits to the Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
Why is your personal information collected?
Personal information may be collected mainly for the following purposes:
- Website administration and improvement of the quality of service. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above;
- Processing of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, etc.). This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in particular to help us get to know you better and to provide you with personalized offers about our products (in particular by email, by SMS, on social networks or any other medium and by displaying targeted ads on websites and on social networks);
- Social interaction. This processing is made with your consent;
- When appropriate, prevention and fraud detection, crime and litigation management. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above;
- - Managing your request (samples, giving advice, participation in a promotional operation, complaints, right to access, rectify, object and remove, etc.). This processing is necessary to process your request;
- - As otherwise permitted by law and/or if we need to notify to you from time to time.
How we use your information
Your name and contact details
How we use it: To deliver your purchases to you
Why we use it: To complete our order with you and successfully deliver your order
How we use it: Send you emails, including order confirmations
Why we use it: So we can tell you your order is coming – performing our service to you
How we use it: Keeping you updated on offers, new products and news by email or post
Why we use it: With your consent, to keep you up to date.
How we use it: Fraud prevention and detection
Why we use it: To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Natural Skincare London Limited
How we use it: Showing you naturalskincarelondon.co.uk adverts as you browse the internet
Why we use it: So you can see our latest products and offers
How we use it: Finding out your favourites, what you like and what you can do without
Why we use it: To ensure we are giving you what you want, and to stay ahead of the competition
We may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights ( including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
The data that we collect from you is processed by staff for the fulfilment of your order.
What are your rights:
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through My Account
- The right to erasure or to have your personal information erased. Please contact us.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Links to other websites:
Paypal is our payment provider.
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the elainel website or other elainel services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use elainel website. The date of the most recent revision will appear on this page. We suggest that you refer back to it on a regular basis.
We don't transfer your personal data to another country as we hold your data in data centre in UK.
We use PayPal as our payment provider. When you enter the payment process on the elainel web site. You are using embedded forms from a secure server hosted by PayPal/Braintree. This means your credit card details can only be seen by our payment provider - PayPal
We therefore do not have your credit card information.
Natural Skincare London Limited, 9 Summerfield Road, London W5 1ND